The Chuck Eats KC blog and forum have the following rules and guidelines for participation.
- No racism, homophobia or speech that puts down a person’s ethnicity, religion, gender and so on. Be a good person please.
- No discussion of politics or religion. Some posts may have content that pertains to religious events, but please stay on topic.
- Don’t harsh somebody’s yum. We all have our likes and dislikes. It’s OK to disagree, but don’t take somebody else’s preferences too seriously.
- If you have an issue with service or food quality at a restaurant, take it up directly with them.
- Do not post that a specific restaurant “got you sick.” We have no way of verifying your situation and you may have eaten at multiple restaurants. Again, take it up with the restaurant.