Thought I’d start sharing the food-related links that I’ve bookmarked lately. I bookmark lots of online content, to the point where I’m probably a Pocket power user. I will also share interesting cookbooks that have caught my eye at bookstores. My updated list of restaurant openings and closings will be out later this week.
- All About Succotash, the Kansas City Brunch Spot with French Toast That Travis Kelce Describes as ‘Magical’
- New to Kansas City? We made you a guide of things to do, places to go and food to eat
- 5 Mexican restaurants to try during Hispanic Heritage Month, as picked by Kansas Citians
- The Best BBQ spots in Kansas City (2023)
- KC’s First Omakase-Style Restaurant Will Soon Open In The Crossroads – And It Will Only Seat Eight.
- KC’s Hummus King Turns to Family to Create Baba’s Pantry
Vegetarian / Vegan
- 22 Hearty Vegetarian Recipes Everyone at the Table Can Tuck Into This Fall
- The Essential Guide to Tofu: What Is Tofu, What Are the Different Types, and More
- Mojo-Seasoned Plantain Salad with Black Beans and Rice
- Gluten-Free Vegan Orange Poppy Seed Bread
- This Is the Best Cookie Cookbook (& We Know Cookies!)
- 8 Common Kitchen Ingredients That Actually Belong in the Fridge (or Freezer!)
The Bagel: The Surprising History of a Modest Bread by Maria Balinska
The Simple Art of Rice: Recipes from Around the World for the Heart of Your Table by JJ Johnson and Danica Novgorodoff
Pulp: A Practical Guide to Cooking with Fruit by Abra Berens
The Ark of Taste by Giselle Kennedy Lord and David S. Shields.
Pie is Messy by Rebecca Grasley